What is an OMG photo shoot?
If you would enjoy incredible truly unique photographs of yourself, consider commissioning an OMG photo shoot.
From a 2 hour photo shoot, you will get many types of impossibly fantastic images of yourself:
- Light Painting Portraits by Julian, a world-famous light painter. See AuroraLightPortraits.com
- A custom Mandala with your Totem object. This includes a floating face photo of yourself. See FloatingFaces.com
- A Strange Planet photograph of yourself. See StrangePlanet.com
The photographs are taken by Julian Cash in and around his San Francisco studio. Julian is best known for his light painting performances on America's Got Talent (See AuroraLightPortraits.com) where Howard Stern said "I Loved It" and Sharon Osbourne called it "Spectacular"! He is also known for his cult classic coffee table Burning Man book. See The People of Burning Man.com
Eso's ethereal business card pictures
Eso's cards needed to show off her subtle artistic personality. For her totem object, Eso chose a metal dragon which she had hand painted. This gave her mandala more of an illustration style. Eso has particular fondness for light painting.
Eric's best Facebook profile pic
Eric had some good smiling candids of himself, useful for anyone in this Facebook era, but he felt they showed who he was in a superficial way. He was eager to show himself on Facebook and other social sites in a form that felt more personal and, if possible, profound. Eric chose his magical leather hat as his Totem object for the shoot.
Gwen's Glamorous Alter Ego
Gwen already had a standard professional portrait photo for her LinkedIn profile, but for a variety of other social sites she wanted to show off her playful side. For her totem, Gwen chose a sparkling red feather, symbolic of her creative spirit.
Commission your own OMG shoot!
You get custom art, made from the best subject on the planet, YOU!
You have a business and want images that stand out and are stunning and profound. Maybe you want countless people to LIKE your Facebook profile picture, or for everybody on OkCupid to be entranced. Perhaps part of your spiritual journey and celebration of self is a supremely magical portrait. A photo shoot with Julian is fun and and yields glorious results.
Preparation is easy. Particularly if you're starting out in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Pick your Totem: See the photo on the right of Eric wearing his hat? The Mandala shapes around him are what his hat looks like after it has gone through a dimensional portal. For Eric's photos, his hat was his Totem item. For your shoot, pick two things as possible Totems. A Totem object should be at least as big as your hand. It should be something that's meaningful to you. Ideally it should be visually more complex than a black cell phone.
- Call Julian: Call or email Julian and schedule a time and day to visit with him in his San Francisco studio. 415.738.9385
- Wear clothing you enjoy: Dress in clothes you enjoy on the day of the shoot. A small part of the shoot (giving you your own planet) will be outdoors. So bring an attractive warm layer that you can add to your outfit.
- Do you have any guidance, ideas, visions for your portrait? If you want the photos to go in a particular style or direction, just say so. Feel free to look at Julian's portfolio images to see if there are things you particularly enjoy or that resonate with you. Do you specifically want a long horizontal image, light painted for the top of your Facebook time line header?
Here's what you get: (within a week)
- Several light painting portraits
- A floating face portrait of you
- A Mandala of you, built around the floating face portrait
- A photo of you, on your very own planet (shot with HDR photography)
- Prints and things
- Your own personalized Mandala, -beautifully printed on 13" x 19" archival paper
- A 13" x 19" print of a collage of images of you from the shoot
- A DVD of the full resolution images
- A web gallery of images, if you wish
- A Facebook gallery of the best images, if you wish